- Jalapeno peppers, stemmed
- Cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons cracked pepper
- Tablespoon coarse salt
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Tablespoon dried oregano
- Combine jalapenos, garlic, pepper, salt, lime juice and oregano in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Place steak in a shallow pan or large resealable plastic bag. Pour jalapeno marinade over the steak, and turn to coat.
- Preheat an grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grill grate. Drain and discard marinade. Grill steak 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.